Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soo...........I was driving to the airport, taking my mom back since she stayed a week cuz WE HAD OUR LITTLE BOY!!! so excited... but back to the problem.... does anyone know what this is?!?!?!!??!??! i tried looking it up in the owners man, but nothing

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
maybe you were going to fast and it was telling you to slow down...........LOL....:crackup:....j/k...thats the first I have ever seen that....maybe someone will be able to help you out!!

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
That's a feature I've seen listed in the shop manual for certain foreign markets, such as Japan. How it got activated on your DIC is a real mystery. Have you swapped it or had a dealer reflash recently? The Roadie knows all .. tells all....

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
Oh, that makes PERFECT SENSE for a rental fleet truck! Where did you hear that, O clever one?
i had a fleet vehicle.. but i had a special regular vehicle that was put into fleet... plus u aint the only one that is all knowing and powerful...

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well... I did do the DIC upgrade, and got my DIC from USSpeedo....so who knows...just weird I guess

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
soo...........I was driving to the airport, taking my mom back since she stayed a week cuz WE HAD OUR LITTLE BOY!!! so excited... but back to the problem.... does anyone know what this is?!?!?!!??!??! i tried looking it up in the owners man, but nothing

well... I did do the DIC upgrade, and got my DIC from USSpeedo....so who knows...just weird I guess
DIC transplant gone bad :undecided

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
whats a DIC? :crackup:

lol ask at usspeedo they may be able to remove that

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
Since nobody else has all ready asked....

Whats up with the giant cloud of smoke lingering from the headliner?

PUFF PUFF PASS! :dielaugh:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Since nobody else has all ready asked....

Whats up with the giant cloud of smoke lingering from the headliner?

PUFF PUFF PASS! :dielaugh:
Cheech would be proud....... Didn't know that stuff would affect a DIC ---that's one for the engineers !!! :undecided

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
never trust a replacement DIC when you have no idea where that DIC has been... especially if that DIC has been used by countless people before since it could have come from a rental vehicle.. keep your eye on your DIC at all times... you never know when your DIC will start acting funny.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
never trust a replacement DIC when you have no idea where that DIC has been... especially if that DIC has been used by countless people before since it could have come from a rental vehicle.. keep your eye on your DIC at all times... you never know when your DIC will start acting funny.
Just remember, your not sleeping with just the DIC your sleeping with the DIC and everybody else that DIC has ever slept with :crackup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
4 Posts
Do I need a DIC?

I have a base model 07 Trailblazer. Do I need to purchase a cluster that has DIC? Mine cycles through only the ODOM and Trip only. Can yo uoffer some advice. This is very frustrating. :hail:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm not an expert but look at your cruise control. You may have a speed limit set on the control that you are exceeding manually (pedal to the metal) and the DIC displays a warning that you have exceeded that speed. If that's true you can clear that speed on the cruise control.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts