Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
60 Posts
Eh,

I guess everyone has Priorities and mine seem to keep changing...

I prolly could have had my system done had I not bought a 2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 with EFI and EPS, built a pretty nice Larue Tactical AR-15, picked up two Glocks (a G35 and 22) and a Springfield Armory XDM-40.... Not to mention a small truckloada ammo... That crap adds up fast...

I go back in fourth between Car Audio, Guns, and Home Audio... I think I'm on the Car Adio kick for a few months now... ;)

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
138 Posts
What would this be....
(4) 250 amp fuses, (1) 150 amp fuse with a stock alt of 150 amps??:thx
Now I had to read all the pages only to find out that your 15KW consumption is not for everyday use.
Why didn't you say this right in your first posting?

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
6 Posts
what size alternator do i need

well cargodz for examples 1,2,3 you need about 250 amps your count was
was 220, ok most ppl pick alternators and they foget about what we call headroom, laymens terms peak amps, for sound if you have an amp that pumps 150 watts by it self where not counting other devices that use current,
they have rms watts and then theirs peak watts, in audio peak is about 2 to 3 times of what rms is, give or take . so you need an alternator thats going to produce enuff amps so that the amp dont sag.. in order to produce watts its volts x amps=watts ohms law.

sorry admins no disrespect my next thread i will introduce my self to the
community, in the introductions forum...my bad i was reading and just jumped rite in while getting ready for work...

41 - 47 of 47 Posts