Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking into purchasing rims and tires for my 04 bravada......

I see a lot of 6 lug "dual pattern rims" available....But nothing really listed for the gmt 360 platform......

From what research dictates, most dual pattern rims for six lug are 6 x 127 and 6 x 135.....

Gmt360 = 6 x 127

What vehicles are 6 x 135.......

Yes, I looked......Thanx in advance

[email protected] or pm me//////:hail:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
What size were you thinking of going with? just shop aroundand google the size and pattern and go from there pretty much

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
I bought a set of Americanracing wheels with the dual pattern in hopes if I wanted to sell them mabey someone with a ford will buy them. Dont get me wrong I liked them too that was just a added bonus that helped me decide between them and the boss wheels. I know its been a while since i posted a pis so I just can't help it.
[/IMG]

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
yeah i found that trying to find rims for our trucks can be difficult...if ya want a basic patteren, their out there but anything "different " from everyone else your gonna have to look for.....that 6x135 is a ford patteren..... whatever rims you get just make sure they are a 30 offset.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would I be able to run a lower than 30 offset for a wider tire?
Or will there be clearance issues?

Also its a coin toss between 20's and 22's.....

I really want a thick sidewall and a 30/35 series isnt hacking it for a 6000 lb vehicle, in new england.....:m2:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Would I be able to run a lower than 30 offset for a wider tire?
Or will there be clearance issues?

Also its a coin toss between 20's and 22's.....

I really want a thick sidewall and a 30/35 series isnt hacking it for a 6000 lb vehicle, in new england.....:m2:
well you can run up to a 10inch rim on a 275 series tire,,thats pretty wide!,,,as for the offset if you start running a lower than 30 offset 35-40,,your gonna start running the risk of rubbing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts