Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently had the oppurtunity to buy a 2006 Black AWD trailblazer SS with 51,000 miles. This SS was in great shape only 2 minor knicks and kept in perfect shape never smoked in or driven in winter. It had a magna supercharger, bullet proof transmision, kooks headers and a corsa single exhaust and a tune. It had leather interior, no sunroof or navi but a tv in the back. What do you think this truck is worth. The only other problem with this car was the overdrive didnt work but he ashured me if I purchased it he would have this problem fixed

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I recently had the oppurtunity to buy a 2006 Black AWD trailblazer SS with 51,000 miles. This SS was in great shape only 2 minor knicks and kept in perfect shape never smoked in or driven in winter. It had a magna supercharger, bullet proof transmision, kooks headers and a corsa single exhaust and a tune. It had leather interior, no sunroof or navi but a tv in the back. What do you think this truck is worth. The only other problem with this car was the overdrive didnt work but he ashured me if I purchased it he would have this problem fixed
How much is he asking for?

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
My friend has a maggie, headers, built trans, and dual exhaust. Those options alone are over 12K. It is up to you how much they are worth over and above the cost of the truck.

IMHO 51K miles for a truck that hasnt seen winter may be a little excessive. Also with those mods you know that it has been run hard.

Depending how much more he wants for the extras you may look into buying a used stock SS and having the work done yourself. :m2:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
IMHO 51K miles for a truck that hasnt seen winter may be a little excessive. Also with those mods you know that it has been run hard.

Depending how much more he wants for the extras you may look into buying a used stock SS and having the work done yourself. :m2:[/QUOTE]

:iagree::yes:
Sure those are nice mods, but who knows what kinda work was done....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The truck was up for auction it sold for 23,500 I offered him 21,500 off the block so he got screwed had to pay auction 10% anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts