Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on the floor of the TB and can NOT for the life of me figure out what it is or where it goes. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Seems like it would be one of the door switch pieces. That would be pretty obvious though, so if that isn't the case im not sure where else that would have come from. Was it found in the rear passenger area or up front?

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts
Seems like it would be one of the door switch pieces. That would be pretty obvious though, so if that isn't the case im not sure where else that would have come from. Was it found in the rear passenger area or up front?
:iagree: Looks like it came from the back door.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

It was in the rear passenger compartment. I will look again.

:iagree: Looks like it came from the back door.
Thanks guys. I appreciate the fast responses :yes:

I will go all Sherlock Holmes on the back of the TB in a little bit, LOL

Chris

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it looks like one of the rear seat latch bezels (under the rear seat where the butt part locks into the back part):undecided
DING DING DING DING!!!!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER FOLKS!

Thans everyone, It was te bezel for the bottom of the rear passenger seat :yes:

Thanks again!

Chris

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Awesome, it did seem a bit flat for a door switch but looked very similar.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Hey! No fair to have a mystery from the East Coast started and concluded before I get up and on the case. I wuz robbed. :hissy:

Actually, for the next two weeks, I'll be on the road to Missouri and back and not able to be on-line much. The mice will play, I guess. :undecided

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
:hijacked WHAT..... No Noob bashing for 2 weeks?????? :x:x
I'm going to what's supposed to be a Midwest OFFROAD Adventure, and there are show poodle cars showing up on 22's. How can I pass up a chance to noob-bash in PERSON?!?

If nothing else I'm going to sneak some mud onto their undersides and they'll know: :duh:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,531 Posts
I'm going to what's supposed to be a Midwest OFFROAD Adventure, and there are show poodle cars showing up on 22's. How can I pass up a chance to noob-bash in PERSON?!?

If nothing else I'm going to sneak some mud onto their undersides and they'll know: :duh:

:crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
Hey! No fair to have a mystery from the East Coast started and concluded before I get up and on the case. I wuz robbed. :hissy:

Actually, for the next two weeks, I'll be on the road to Missouri and back and not able to be on-line much. The mice will play, I guess. :undecided
TrailVoy with out the roadie ??? :weird::crazy::weird::crazy::weird: Thats like nascar or the nfl without beer.

Why is it when I read the title for this thread I immediatley had a flash back to about a month ago and thought of you. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
14 Posts
Three cheers for bezels in unseen places!

it looks like one of the rear seat latch bezels (under the rear seat where the butt part locks into the back part):undecided
Thanks for the info. I think I looked everywhere BUT under my rear seat!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
264 Posts
cleaning today and found this (again).. was found under a seat or something and just thru it away..

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,044 Posts
:hijacked WHAT..... No Noob bashing for 2 weeks?????? :x:x
I'll take the temp job! I had to fire some idiot recently, so I'm all warmed up to noob bash.

"did you try the ever so obvious search feature?". That'll be the standard response.

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
You guys do realize this is an almost one year old thread?:dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts