Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rather not do the case relearn on my pcm and see the Loaner program.

What are the details of the loaner program?

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did not see any details on it on their site.

Sent an email asking the same question, no reply yet.

next.....

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I did not see any details on it on their site.
It certainly jumps out at me when I click on a vehicle to get tuned:

Price: $139 + shipping

Description:

After completing the payment process you will be taken to a comprehensive order sheet. Pcmforless.com will use the information on your order sheet to build you a programmed PCM specifically for your needs. You have a choice to either send your stock computer in, or take advantage of our core exchange program and have us send a computer to you. If you use the core program you must have a CASE relearn done. The loaner program or sending a PCM in does not require a CASE relearn. Core charges will be refunded when your stock computer is sent in. We must receive your core with a post mark date no later than 7 days after you receive our tuned PCM.

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,643 Posts
It certainly jumps out at me when I click on a vehicle to get tuned:

Price: $139 + shipping

Description:

After completing the payment process you will be taken to a comprehensive order sheet. Pcmforless.com will use the information on your order sheet to build you a programmed PCM specifically for your needs. You have a choice to either send your stock computer in, or take advantage of our core exchange program and have us send a computer to you. If you use the core program you must have a CASE relearn done. The loaner program or sending a PCM in does not require a CASE relearn. Core charges will be refunded when your stock computer is sent in. We must receive your core with a post mark date no later than 7 days after you receive our tuned PCM.
Good save Roadie. I would've copied the above material but my iPhone doesn't have copy & paste features :hopeless

1 - 6 of 6 Posts