Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a list of things i wanna do in the near future:

1. fix this: (fixed, just need to pay for it)

(couldnt find a good pick of the 2100, this is the 3500. same thing minus the extra power input)

2. upgrade this:

to this:

3. 50ft of 1/0

get rid of this:

buy this:

and this: (except it will say envoy)

*not sure if i wanna keep the 2x ported, or downgrade to them sealed or 1x ported

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the treo ssi 12.44 (12" d4)

what can i say i F***ING <3 PICS!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i just paid for the amp via paypal, so i can check that off the list. selling the zapco and using the state tax return for the 100.4 then ill probably buy the wire this as soon as finals are over ($80 ebay). and probably take out the eq and sell it, and use the funds for the HU mount. then its just either using the federal return for the processor or save up for it.... just found one sold on caraudio.com for $190 shipped grrrr.... msrp is like $400

then its on to HT (Home Theater, sigh)

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mmats installed, and 100.4 ordered, hopefully have it installed for MORA.

update:

just a list of things i wanna do in the near future:

1. 50ft of 1/0

2. get rid of this:

buy this:

and this: (except it will say envoy)

* 2x sealed

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got the sundown installed, sounds amazing, much better than my zapco iForce. though i do have some monster ground noise when i have my eq on. ill have to rewire my car this summer like i had planned. now i just have a reason to to it sooner . and i need to take a DMM to my front driver side midbass, im not getting the same amount of power out of it as my other side. and i still need to set the dials and whatnot on the amp, feel kind weird doing it in a parking garage at college, guess it will have to wait till the end of the semester, just 3 more weeks.

looks kick arse in the cubby, wish i had my camera, maybe ill try to borrow one and get the pics up...

and i could use some new RCA's too, :D

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so i got my federal tax return *woot*, still waiting on state.

so i gonna get a few things off my list and pay off some debt i owe my parents. Gotta love college :duh:

so gonna buy:

and im going to get rid of:

but i really like my bass control knob, so im going to get one of these:

then later this summer i might get the treo's sealed, the RF 3sixty.2, and i picked up a DD 3512, not really sure what im going to do with it :undecided

maybe at MORA ill try to get someone to take a pic of the sundown installed.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anyone need a good 9 channel equalizer, hit me up. just need to make sure you have a good grounding for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts