Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1005 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Often, as I read through the thread titles each day for all of the new posts, I always seem to read a few that trigger a smart ass thought. This is generally because some thread titles are teasers, and you start to assume what the thread is about. Some are funnier than others, but I wondered if any of you do the same thing.

If so, copy the thread title, paste it in a new post in this thread and post your smart ass thought.

Put the thread title in bold so we know what is what...

Oh, and keep it clean, the rules apply in here too.

Have fun!!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,355 Posts
I'd like to think that when I read the thread titles I know what the article is going to be about.. often this is not the case. It's unfortunate that many cannot post thread titles that relate to the information contained within. There have been a couple good teasers out there though...:yes:

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
Often, as I read through the thread titles each day for all of the new posts, I always seem to read a few that trigger a smart ass thought. This is generally because some thread titles are teasers, and you start to assume what the thread is about. Some are funnier than others, but I wondered if any of you do the same thing.

If so, copy the thread title, paste it in a new post in this thread and post your smart ass thought.

Put the thread title in bold so we know what is what...

Oh, and keep it clean, the rules apply in here too.

Have fun!!
Good idea Jman, I've typed those "smart ass thoughts" a couple of times and they blow up in my face. I guess u need to be an other "smart ass" to see the humour.

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Check out this hot 13 year old...."

Took me a while to even enter that thread.........LOL

Then there was this one... hahahaha

"Hawt Sects"
Yeah, when I saw that hot 13 year old thread title, my thought was:

Damn, I have to delete another thread, and how the hell did this make it past the moderators?? :dielaugh:

"removing radiator. "

Yeah, who needs one of those, they don't do anything anyway... :duh:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
703 Posts
Yea the 13 yr. old one was weird. I didn't see the movie. I thought, these folks are crazy..:weird: It was a movie right?:duh:

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
"What do you do for a living? "

Nothing, I just sit around and post on TrailVoy all day, look at my post count!!!---------------------------------------^^^

"Mouse in the LS2?"

Kill it, before it eats your seat covers!!:duh:

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
8,233 Posts
Paternal Twins (Pics)

I thought this one was supposed to be off in another off-topic section of TV....LOL

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
8,233 Posts
"Had my wife in the back seat the other night!"

:rotfl: Ahhahahahahahaahha.....that was a good one :yes:

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
8,233 Posts
"Rear end Feels Funny"

Sorry about the double post...I just had to.....it cracked me up :laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Entire Rear End Being Replaced

Why is it when ever this comes up that people feel the need to tell others? :dielaugh: :dielaugh: It also seems that TB owners have a problem in that area. :laugh: Nothing that Preparation H wont fix :raspberry

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,682 Posts
Entire Rear End Being Replaced

Why is it when ever this comes up that people feel the need to tell others? :dielaugh: :dielaugh: It also seems that TB owners have a problem in that area. :laugh: Nothing that Preparation H wont fix :raspberry
Lol, kind of like this one...

Need help with my Rear End lol ...:D

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Anyone want to see my rubbers?

This question should just never be asked :duh::dielaugh: Can you imagine the size of the impression on the outside of his wallet. :dielaugh: Those of you not laughing dont remember your high school days.

1 - 20 of 1005 Posts