Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1229 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
2 Posts
04 envot ext lt

IM 38 and I sold cars from 1995 until 2010 for general motors . I was recruited to help out a local auto service store as service manager. They called me a couple times a year for almost 15 years to go there. I made the choice after I realized the dealership I worked for was being sold. So far so good. I really enjoy my service manager job. Very stressful but I get to use the 6 bay garage anytime I want. Next week we are installing the 3 inch front and 2 inch rear lift as well as wheel spacers. not sure on the 265 70 17s or the 285 70 17s yet though.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
Sgt.

I am a Sergeant at a correctional center (Jail). Our facility holds males and females. It holds 900 inmates, and our intake holds 300 arrestees. Our facility handles maximum, medium, and minimum security. I have contact with both male and female inmates. I work in inmate security and walk among the inmates. I do not work with arrestees, which are in intake.

I have been with our sheriff's office for 17 1/2 years. I have worked Warrants and Attachments, then I worked Communications which is the 911 Center, and I went into working Inmate Security in February of 2005. It is not easy work and it is constantly changing so it is challenging work.

A dependable vehicle is necessary to get back and forth to work. My 2006 trailblazer fit the bill and especially when there is street flooding because it sits up off the ground.:thumbsup:

G

·
0 Posts
I live in San Juan, Puerto Rico this is an island in the (US) Caribbean territory. I am a supervisor into the big pharmaceutical company.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
4 Posts
Former, current, future

Former: (Currently out on disability for the last 6 months.)
Asbestos, Lead and Mold building inspector.
CA OSHA/DPH certified.
Water/fire damage, vandalism, drug lab inspections, structures set for demo.
Residential and Commercial buildings.

Current:
Almost there; driving for Lyft in the Sac/SF, CA area.

Future (?):
Keeping my asb/lead/mold certs up so I can get back into the field on a more limited basis, but back in the field. Maybe consulting.
Continued driving for Lyft to keep the $$$ comin' in.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
10 Posts
Formerly an independent IT professional and contractor.

Now I'm a retired independent IT professional and contractor.

About the same as before.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt
10 Posts
Network Engineer

I am a network engineer who works on vehicles for fun, Well I'm lying, as of late, I have been working on them to get the running again our of necessity.

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_denali
5 Posts
I am a codes compliance engineer for a major appliance manufacturer. I currently have four GMT360s;
2009 Envoy Denali 4wd SWB (DD)
2002 Olds Bravada (Daughter's)
2006 Trailblazer 2wd (for parts)
2003 Envoy (for parts)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
6 Posts
I run a technology recruiting firm in SLC, Utah. If you work in tech and are looking for a new gig along the Wasatch front, hit me up!

1201 - 1220 of 1229 Posts