Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope I get this right, but taking apart my hatch cover to fix my hatch window and actuator, this plastic piece adjusts the rods for the window and actuator. What do they call this ? Can’t find anything from GM on this. The piece on the threaded rod. T
10AFF51D-2BF0-40DC-B1EC-68C70D793B54.jpeg
hanks

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
444 Posts
This picture is of rear hatch for trailblazer?? I see nothing in the GM parts diagram that resembles this? What year and model??

·
Registered
2 Posts
This picture is of rear hatch for trailblazer?? I see nothing in the GM parts diagram that resembles this? What year and model??
Hello. Rear hatch
It’s an 08. It’s the rear hatch. It’s connected to the push button for the hatch window. I did see some articles for adjustments but doesn’t mention what it’s called

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
444 Posts
The GM parts diagrams online don't seem to show it,,, as you noted. Is it broken? The only reference I saw was where those adjustment procedures called the rod the "hatch glass lock rod". But I can't find any parts diagram that shows that part either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The GM parts diagrams online don't seem to show it,,, as you noted. Is it broken? The only reference I saw was where those adjustment procedures called the rod the "hatch glass lock rod". But I can't find any parts diagram that shows that part either.
Oh well, at least it wasn’t just me. Mines not broken but looks a little on the weak side. I’ll keep this out there and who knows. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts