Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been into car audio for 20+ years, so I have a pretty good knowledge base on the subject. That being said I have not dealt with a system like what is in my 97X Aero. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I want to add a sub and amp to it. I have searched the site and am more confused than when I started. LUX, Bose, ???? etc. etc.

Here's what is in the truck: Factory Nav, Bose, and Onstar. I don't plan to replace the head unit, but I'd like to start with a sub and amp and eventually replace the mids and highs and amp those as well. I have seen the Alpine Imprint and JL Cleansweep, but what else are you guys using out there?

What Bose amp do I have? and what do I need? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
Here's what is in the truck: Factory Nav, Bose, and Onstar. I don't plan to replace the head unit, but I'd like to start with a sub and amp and eventually replace the mids and highs and amp those as well. I have seen the Alpine Imprint and JL Cleansweep, but what else are you guys using out there?
the imprint only works with alpine headunits so unless you get an 9887. if i were to keep the stock HU i would check out the "Rockford 3sixty.2". has some amazing controls, check it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replys, I'll look into those as well. I did find an MTX RE-Q that looks like it'll do what I need it to as well, but I don't think its plug and play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts