Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your hobbies besides cars? I love to cook, read and just recently signed up for archery courses. I have long wanted to learn to shoot a bow, but I thought it was a stupid desire. I'm not a hunter, and shooting in the backyard isn't interesting. I was very wrong. These classes help me calm down, control my emotions and I morally relax. What about you?

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
28 Posts
I love to cook, also. I like to read, netflix, and train my German Shepherd also. Big fan of music and going to concerts. I like going to IndyCar races and will be going to the Indy 500 later this year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I understand you perfectly. I really love archery. This is an excellent tool to learn to focus your attention. It seems difficult, but the correct bow makes archery training very easy. I needed to find information about crossbow peep and pin sight, I found an excellent article https://hikezone.org/best-beginner-compound-bow/ how to choose a bow for a beginner, I think it will be useful for you. I prefer to hunt with a bow than just archery on target, but then I find it useful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tennis, yoga, hiking, reading, movie-going (although lately it's more work related), and hopefully surfing will be added to the list soon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I build guitars - bass guitars mostly.

I repair older computers and remove Windows OPSYSs & install Linux and give them away.
I have a small recording studio and cut a few CDs a year.
I've been inventing a few designs for wood stoves.
I play guitar and bass in retirement homes
I rebuild farm tractors and build custom equipment for them (splitters, plows, hoists, etc)
I fish for trout.

My '56 Case VAH/VAC tractor - and my dog, Roxie.

One of my paint jobs on my 1989 Isuzu Amigo.

Yeah - orange is the new black...........

·
Registered
2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4.2
51 Posts
Hmm , cars are not my hobby .
Not really a hobby , more a lifestyle , but , my wife and I are full time RVers . We live in our Monaco motor home and travel North in the Summer and South in the Winter . This Winter we're hopscotching around East Texas .

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
75 Posts
I am a bowler, a firearms user (shotgun and 9mm pistol,) I am slowly reviving my interest in archery and love the outdoors overall. I love cooking (as I type this, Thanksgiving dinner is being pre-cooked and the bird will go in the oven in an hour or so.) I have a lifelong family indoctrinate in electronics and computer work... I've learned how to aggressively maintain the failure that Windows Operating System is, through trial by fire and crashing a hard drive many times. I love anything Halloween and horror oriented!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Vehicles other than cars like odd ones- limos, firetruck, hovercraft, Beetle Baja bug, lifted trucks.... mower and small engine repair, firearms, Tae Kwon Do, eating out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts