Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am generally looking for this design in 17inch. not having much luck on websites for envoys/trailblazers.

Under $1k is preferred thanks.

Thanks

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
I personally would not deal with victoriatire, they are a joke. I placed an order and didnt get anything from them. I kept calling them to find out the hold up and they would not answer or return my call. I eventually had to file a credit card dispute to get my money back:m2: Steveswheels on ebay was really pleasant and as soon as he couldn't help me I was refunded immediately. The top wheels you have are sweet. They look like vagare smack 6 which are nearly impossible to find though.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Rims with a lip look smaller than they really are. A 17" rim with a lip looks like a 16" rim. Just something to keep in mind.

Not a very good selection of rims in 17". Seems everyone wants to upsize.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will look this one over anyhow! Due to not much out there is seems!

I am sticking to 17inch so I don't have to buy new tires and upsizing = more rim more rim + curbs = fatal. My daughter isn't perfect and I rather have more tire than increasing the chance of raising my blood pressure etc!

I will try and check out the ebay guy also. wasnt having much luck on ebay, but sales come and go so you need to keep looking.
thanks.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I personally would not deal with victoriatire, they are a joke. I placed an order and didnt get anything from them. I kept calling them to find out the hold up and they would not answer or return my call. I eventually had to file a credit card dispute to get my money back:m2: Steveswheels on ebay was really pleasant and as soon as he couldn't help me I was refunded immediately. The top wheels you have are sweet. They look like vagare smack 6 which are nearly impossible to find though.
the only stevewheels on ebay i see is Steveswheels2 with 13 sales which sounds like a person that had some rims by chance. maybe there is another with a lot of choices I dunno.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks this is way much better than what google etc were finding. May move up to 18 for more options. thanks

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
Like any sale, some people will have bad things to say while others have good. Everyone's experience is different. I didn't mean to discourage, rather inform you of the situation I encountered. Searching for wheels is harder than most people think IMO. Good luck!!

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
286 Posts
Like any sale, some people will have bad things to say while others have good. Everyone's experience is different. I didn't mean to discourage, rather inform you of the situation I encountered. Searching for wheels is harder than most people think IMO. Good luck!!
its all cool, knowledge is power

,,they also look like boss 330's,,which everbody and their brother has:bonk:
yeah I cant remember which they were but there were none for enovy/tb's, I rather she gets like the spiked flower type or dagger look, things you dont generally see.

thanks all this info is very helpful

·
Registered
13 Posts
thanks this is way much better than what google etc were finding. May move up to 18 for more options. thanks
I am having the same problem. Not looking for anything fancy just want to lose the stock wheels. Are bolt pattern adapters a bad idea? Does anyone have pics of custom 17" inch wheels already on their TB? I am having a really really hard time deciding with the limitations of our bolt pattern.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.