Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have a lift I'm itching to leave the highway and get dirty. So all you local yokels listen up. Let get discussion going for a late summer Wharton trail day. One day, two days, whatever. A warm up before TECORE 2. Any weekend after the 15th of this month and TECORE weekend is good for me.

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Yea, I could make the trip over. The first weekend I'm available is 22 Aug. Any complaints on setting that as our date?? I'm down for whenever other than this weekend and the 15th.....

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New lift guys are all alike, eh? Free of speed-bump-phobia, you just drool for the dirt. :woohoo:
Of course. There are reasons other than aesthetics for lifting.

I'm down for a 1 day trip.... either a Saturday or a Sunday. 9/5-9/6 are out of the question for me....
Yea, I could make the trip over. The first weekend I'm available is 22 Aug. Any complaints on setting that as our date?? I'm down for whenever other than this weekend and the 15th.....
22nd looks great to me. As long as my tires will get me through. I might upgrade if I elect not to use wheel adapters and get what fits. Which I might do. So many things to take care of between now and TECORE, and not enough money for everything.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
22nd looks great to me. As long as my tires will get me through. I might upgrade if I elect not to use wheel adapters and get what fits. Which I might do. So many things to take care of between now and TECORE, and not enough money for everything.
I have only been to Wharton once and we were not there very long but managed to have some fun and cross a small, but semi deep (approx24" ?) water crossing...

I was running street tires and faired well. We will have recovery equipment if need be. Tom was running MTs and he got stuck a misleading mud pit... I had to pull him out with my firestones... LOL

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
Wow, Just found this thread. My brothers b-day party is on the 22nd. I will find out what time tomorrow. If its a night time thing, I will be out to wheel with all yall. LAst time I was at wharton, I had to be pulled out of one of them deceptively deep water/sand pits.

This is what happened to me:no: Wharton is rough.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
Texed my bro earlier. hasn't gotten back to me so I just texed him again. I'm gonna keep doing that every hour till he gets tired of me doin that. He will have to answer me. . . or shut his phone off :suicide:

1 - 20 of 118 Posts