Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to say whadup to everyone. I have been using this site for a couple months now I have gotten so much useful information on here. I love this site. it's a life saver.:woohoo:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
welcome to the club :thumbsup:, there is a wealth of information here to help you out, don't forget to use the search function ;)....what part of Brooklyn are you from?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,674 Posts
Welcoem to the site hope you enjoy the stay!! if your interested were having a meet on october 17th (follow the link below) then you can meet some of the members maybe pick up a mod or 2!!

Either way hope you enjoy the site!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm from east NY, and I'm definetely gonna make the meet. It will be my first one put me down.

·
Registered
2004 chevy other
717 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm from east NY, and I'm definetely gonna make the meet. It will be my first one put me down.
If you didn't already post this in the event thread so the person running it can put you on the list of people attending. :tiphat

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
welcome to the site :tiphat

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
oh, I used to hang out a lot in East NY, I had family that lived on Linden Blvd....I grew up in Bedstuy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts