Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me , Roadie and Teebes are supposed to meet up Fri or Sat to do some wheeling near Shaver Lake CA . Still finalizing the plans , expect pics after the weekend .

James

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
32 Posts
MAN!!! i wish i was out there ill be back in cali soon. about to transfer from washington down to lemoore me and my buddy with a lifted 84 chevy would have been all about comin. cant wait so see pics. have some fun

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Some of my fondest Christmas memories happened at Shaver Lake 28 years ago. I was staying in a cabin with my wife & eight year old twin daughters. It's a very nice area. I would love to be there right now as a matter of fact (heat index in UAE right now at 12:17 AM is 121ºF).

I wish I had found this site when I was living in Escondido & Thousand Oaks in 2005 - 2007. It would have been great to hook up with Roadie, DucatiSS, JamesDub and the other SoCal members. Maybe when I finish up here I will end up back in that area.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Had a blast , great guys and cool place to test the TrailVoy . Roadie had a lil trail carnage but I'm sure he'll be along shortly to post a full trip report with vid and pics . I'll post a few pics after I download them onto my PC .

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Teebes caught this scary mountain lion and put a bandana on it :)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts