Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
well i got a pm from a newb that wanted to join my chapter that made me do this:duh:; he has 1 post so i sent him a pm with some of the requirements to join a chapter; this was his response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina4x42006
How do i post? lol can't find where

:duh::weird::dielaugh:
Hey at least he asked the question! I have some Canadians that probably ride the short bus .... or missed it, and have not posted since I sent them the "requirements" PM :bonk:

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Here's another one........

dear presidente,

i had a question about the lingo in the terms.... what are posts?

I replied in a nice way but the whole ime I was thinking WTF!!!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
:bonk:

Yeah, I'm realizing this now... Up untill this morning, all these new rooms, I did not see...

I'm gonna blame the collison for my sillyness. :excited: My brain's still rattled! :laugh:

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
:bonk:

Yeah, I'm realizing this now... Up untill this morning, all these new rooms, I did not see...

I'm gonna blame the collison for my sillyness. :excited: My brain's still rattled! :laugh:
Ah never mind. I just blame it on Canada. Clean water, fresh air, all that good stuff just messes us up! Oh but you are from Sudbury .... that explains everything :excited::crackup:

Welcome aboard man :D

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Ah never mind. I just blame it on Canada. Clean water, fresh air, all that good stuff just messes us up! Oh but you are from Sudbury .... that explains everything :excited::crackup:

Welcome aboard man :D
Thanks.

*points the smokstack in your direction*

:raspberry

81 - 89 of 89 Posts