Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Hey Ed,
I'm sure we're all going to have whiners like you seem to be getting.....We probably should start a whiners thread, or something....I'm sure it will be fairly large. At least you have guys trying to get into a chapter......I'm having trouble filling up the VP & state rep positions......Oh well, it'll get there

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
why do all the crazys come to me....:weird:
Well alrighty then ..... the old saying of birds of a feather could never have fit so true. Likeness attracting likeness :D

Proximity to DucatiSS was so devastating you had him shipped to the West Coast? :dielaugh:

One of my meets for 2009 will be a SoCal meet :crazy: Then as the two Bills finally meet the forces of matter and anit-matter colliding may cause the world to explode! (The force of old jokes being rehashed in relentless repetition by men over 49 may slow the earth down too much) Never mind the Mayan calendar and the end of the world :crackup:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Let us welcome ieatglue to the group, he will reside over Eastern Canada.

I hold StvsDenaliXL responsible for the idea if anything goes wrong :rotfl:

J/K

Thanks for the ideas, please keep looking for someone to cover the Northeast Chapter :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Proximity to DucatiSS was so devastating you had him shipped to the West Coast? :dielaugh:

One of my meets for 2009 will be a SoCal meet :crazy: Then as the two Bills finally meet the forces of matter and anit-matter colliding may cause the world to explode! (The force of old jokes being rehashed in relentless repetition by men over 49 may slow the earth down too much) Never mind the Mayan calendar and the end of the world :crackup:
I look forward to the March 15th meet.... :thumbsup: You can fill me in on your anit-matter theory.....:raspberry:laugh:

Let us welcome ieatglue to the group, he will reside over Eastern Canada. :thumbsup:
Welcome Mr. Glue... :tiphat

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Well alrighty then ..... the old saying of birds of a feather could never have fit so true. Likeness attracting likeness :D

OMG....:dielaugh:.....whats that song.....(its the end of the world as we know it).....:laugh:

welcome to the team glue, I've done a few things for you. found you a very nice crest and invited a few members....its all your's now, good luck.

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
:eek: uh oh! :laugh:

Welcome to the group Glue Boy :thumbsup:....make me proud :p

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Let us welcome ieatglue to the group, he will reside over Eastern Canada.

J/K

Thanks for the ideas, please keep looking for someone to cover the Northeast Chapter :thumbsup:
Let us also welcome vinman as the Northeast Chapter President.

Thank you all for your help.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Let us also welcome vinman as the Northeast Chapter President.

Thank you all for you help.
Now we are one big happy family:bonk:

on a different note, i had to reject my first member (well for now i am just leaving them as pending) only 11 posts and no pics, told him need 20 posts and 3 pics then i will let you in, have not heard back yet, but i see the response Ed got comming my way:crazy:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Now we are one big happy family:bonk:

on a different note, i had to reject my first member (well for now i am just leaving them as pending) only 11 posts and no pics, told him need 20 posts and 3 pics then i will let you in, have not heard back yet, but i see the response Ed got comming my way:crazy:

:laugh:..yeah these guys don't like rejection.

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
just by going through the threads in the N.E region its gonna bet tough to get anyone to climb aboard (other than the sticky, the most recent post is at least 3 weeks old)

But thanks for the welcome gang!

61 - 80 of 89 Posts