Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Thanks again for including me in this endeavor guys, really appreciate it! I know this will just continue to make our site the best TV resource on the web!:thumbsup:

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
:grouphug:.... damn man your going to make me cry....:dielaugh:
congrats guys and welcome to the family....:thumbsup:
lol !! :crazy:

Please remember that this is a private forum, please don't try to link any members to the content within, and try not to talk about its existence. Sections like this are one of the things that makes our site what it is today, we all communicate and discuss things before we take action.
Just consider it "The Corporate Dinner" :laugh:
awesome !! :D:tiphat

"the first rule of the chapters presidents lounge is you do not talk about the chapters presidents lounge"
and the second rule of the chapters presidents lounge is you do not talk about the chapters presidents lounge :D " i love that movie ! "

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I just noticed that we can send PM's to 15 people at a time:woohoo:don't know if this is just for us or everyone as part of the site upgrade but this will help so much when organizing meets:woot:
Just for you guys for that specific reason.

I can turn that up if needed, but even I haven't had to send that many PMs at once...

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Just for you guys for that specific reason.

I can turn that up if needed, but even I haven't had to send that many PMs at once...
last year when organizing the ATL i sent out 30+ at 5 at a time, but if we will be able to just send to our chapter group then i think that 15 should be good

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
nice...where is that from?
Our "Meet the Staff" page. It is live, but there is a bug I am waiting for them to fix before I mention it.

It is at the bottom of the forum homepage where the "Forum Leaders" link used to be.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
jays a cool guy but I'm not sure if he will spend the time needed for this, you know how he is kevin. I like him but he not active enough or ready to sit down and handle something like this. I'll look around and talk to andrew and warren about someone for this.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
jays a cool guy but I'm not sure if he will spend the time needed for this, you know how he is kevin. I like him but he not active enough or ready to sit down and handle something like this. I'll look around and talk to andrew and warren about someone for this.
yeah that is what i was kind of thinking myself; just glancing through the NE chapter his name stood out for meets

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
Hey is there a Canada President ? or is it under international ? i have a few freidns in Canada :D

21 - 40 of 89 Posts