Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Use the forums in this section to communicate with eachother as well as the staff. Content within this section is not visible to anyone other than presidents and staff as of now. It will never become visible to the public, but we may choose to add VPs and anything else that may come along.

Instructions for what you need to do to get started will be posted in the next forum down- Chapter Support......

Again, thank you for contributing to our community!

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Well thank you very much for all the hard work for getting this put together :thumbsup:...I believe this will really work out well and we'll have alot of fun with it :yes:

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you guys could do me a favor... I like to keep staff and high profile members such as yourself reachable by the members. Could you all make sure that your email addresses are correct in your user control and be sure that you can accept email from members.

Also, please be sure that your location is correct in your profile.

Those makes a big in pages like this: http://forums.trailvoy.com/showgroups.php

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Thanks to all of you for your hard work in getting this put together. I'm very hopeful for this going off and getting people together live, versus just on the boards. Excellent job, Thanks again!!

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
Thank you all for making this place a home for all of us :yes: i always love it it here and always wanted to be a part of it, and when the chance finally came i was pleased to say the least :woot:i almost cried:cry: finally i am a part of this family :woohoo::grouphug: thank you SO very much :tiphat

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Thank you all for making this place a home for all of us :yes: i always love it it here and always wanted to be a part of it, and when the chance finally came i was pleased to say the least :woot:i almost cried:cry: finally i am a part of this family :woohoo::grouphug: thank you SO very much :tiphat
:grouphug:.... damn man your going to make me cry....:dielaugh:
congrats guys and welcome to the family....:thumbsup:

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please remember that this is a private forum, please don't try to link any members to the content within, and try not to talk about its existance. Sections like this are one of the things that makes our site what it is today, we all communicate and discuss things before we take action.

Just consider it "The Corporate Dinner" :laugh:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
and if you make them mad then.....

:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts