Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, welcome to our team, we are glad to have you.

Here are some things that I should mention before you begin moderating...

We don't merge threads- that gets messy quick. If such a thing needs to be done, Joe or I will handle it.

When moving a thread or post, we never leave a redirect, so be sure to select "leave no redirect" when you move a thread or post.

We do not approve or unapprove threads, posts, or attachments, so you will never have to use those features.

When merging consecutive posts, please be sure to fill out the reason- "Merge Consecutive Posts".

If you delete spam, please use the "Delete Thread as Spam"

Be sure to let us know if you need any help :thumbsup:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
I have been known to gnaw through walls.:D:raspberry

And just for that I am going to let Joe drive the car and NOT you!!!:laugh::raspberry:raspberry

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been known to gnaw through walls.:D:raspberry

And just for that I am going to let Joe drive the car and NOT you!!!:laugh::raspberry:raspberry
HA!! Its not likely that I will see you again any time soon, unless you come down with Joe in June, that would be good times.... :D

Thanks a lot, Jman. I'll try not to make thing too hard on you:tiphat
No problem, this site is just getting too big and keeping up is difficult. We always have our eyes on the people that contribute (not monetarily, though it would seem like it this time) to our community, and when the time comes, we Joe and I have a meeting of the minds and this is what happens.

We will need to find someone with web and photoshop skills to fill the open content manager position.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,311 Posts
Welcome to the team! glad to have you with us, any issues post them and we will steer you in the right direction! again welcome...:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts