Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Helix Power Tower Plus Throttle Body Spacers
4.2L
Increases Horsepower/Torque For Better Towing - Gains Average 10% To 15% On Fuel Economy - Precision Machined From T6-6061 BILLET ALUMINUM
Mfg# 42105, NOPI# 798+0097
Helix Power Tower Plus (U.S. Patent Number 7,055,513) produces air breakup and turbulence that yields greater fuel burn efficiency, which translates into the best performing and efficient product of its type in the marketplace!
The Helix Power Tower Plus is crafted from heat-treated T-6061 aircraft quality solid-billet aluminum. Each plate is held to the most rigorous manufacturing standards in the industry. They are machined on the most advanced CNC equipment available, assuring you of the most accurate product possible. Each plate is subjected to ultra high inspection standards, for further assurance of the finest product in the marketplace.
The Helix Power Tower Plus comes with all the installation hardware you need. Installation is simple and may be done in as little as 45 minutes. In no time you will experience the thrill of better performance from your engine
List $178.78
NOPI Price $95.35 Kit

:dielaugh: :hahano:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
4.2L
Increases Horsepower/Torque For Better Towing - Gains Average 10% To 15% On Fuel Economy - Precision Machined From T6-6061 BILLET ALUMINUM
Helix Power Tower Plus (U.S. Patent Number 7,055,513) produces air breakup and turbulence that yields greater fuel burn efficiency, which translates into the best performing and efficient product of its type in the marketplace!
The Helix Power Tower Plus is crafted from heat-treated T-6061 aircraft quality solid-billet aluminum. Each plate is held to the most rigorous manufacturing standards in the industry. They are machined on the most advanced CNC equipment available, assuring you of the most accurate product possible. Each plate is subjected to ultra high inspection standards, for further assurance of the finest product in the marketplace.
The Helix Power Tower Plus comes with all the installation hardware you need. Installation is simple and may be done in as little as 45 minutes. In no time you will experience the thrill of better performance from your engine
List $178.78
NOPI Price $95.35 Kit

:laugh::laugh:
Great, just what we need on here, more posts about throttle body spacers.:suicide::duh:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
138 Posts
4.2L
List $178.78
NOPI Price $95.35 Kit

So if I get 2 of these and install them I will get 20% to 30% increase?

Here comes the throttle body spacers posts... geezz

steve

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
But, it's on the inter-web so it has to be true. Right? :confused:

:dielaugh::dielaugh::hahano:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
169 Posts
They did put on one hell of a show in atlanta. I gotta give them that.

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Do they have NOS stickers. I want to go fast...

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
didn't even think these guys were still around.:weird: After they stopped having their Nopi show I thought they went under. Oh well money is money when it comes to keeping this site free :coffee

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
You almost had me? You never had me. You never had your car. Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. You're lucky that Helix Power Tower Plus didn't blow the welds on the intake. You almost had me?
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Well played sir

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
You almost had me? You never had me. You never had your car. Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. You're lucky that Helix Power Tower Plus didn't blow the welds on the intake. You almost had me?
Touche my friend, touche. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
413 Posts
And the ads at the bottom really make me want to get my TrailBlazer serviced at Ford, buy a Toyota and a Ford truck.

PS: Seeing these ads right now because I can only use IE at work :p FireFox with AdBlock Plus is the way to get rid of this crap!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts