Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is wrong with the truck lol has anyone had this happen to them, my check engine light will come on for a while(couple of days) then it will just go away, i have the awesome every now and then headlight flicker for a sec but i don't see any drop in voltage, my 4wd check light came on then went off(this only happened once) and sometimes my cruise control wont work at all(even when it did work then hit brakes the tried to reengage cruise nothing happens, no dash light) its an 04 envoy with 40,000 ect miles on it and in very good condition. Trucks drives great aswell, when i first got it the check engine light came on and i took it back they replaced thermostat, could it be clutch fan instead and thats why check engine light coming on and off. i have no idea but its driving me insane. i do have aftermarket stereo in it but these problems have been going on before i installed it. please help these little problems are really driving me insane:bonk:

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
Sorry, can not help without the codes.

Take the truck somewhere that reads codes and report back.

Usually an auto parts store will help you with the codes (they expect to sell you the parts to fix it).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts