Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
888 Posts
Cold but not freezing.

Sucks at work as we are on a river and the wind just whips across at usually about 15-20 knots. Really sucks moving helicopters but its not bad when you are dressed for it. Some long johns under the uniform and im good to about 20 degrees. Any colder and i break out the over alls and a hoody under my coat.

·
Registered
294 Posts
In minnesota it is in the teens right now and in the 20s during the day. Very windy, and no snow.

I hate this weather. Give me snow.

Just swapped the Blizzaks onto the fiances G35, got the new All terrain tires on the trailblazer, and the 9-7x is lookin purdy in the garage.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
Cold but not freezing.

Sucks at work as we are on a river and the wind just whips across at usually about 15-20 knots. Really sucks moving helicopters but its not bad when you are dressed for it. Some long johns under the uniform and im good to about 20 degrees. Any colder and i break out the over alls and a hoody under my coat.
what do you do for work?

·
Banned
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
888 Posts
Thats Awesome! Get to see some sweet helicopters huh.
Hell yeah.

WE have h3's, ah-1z, uh-1y, ah-1w, ch-53e, h-46, h-60s, h-60r and we are getting ready to get some h-60f. Amazing helicopters. I love watching the 53 take off, its the size of a small house and its insane to see it just lift off the ground like its nothing. We also have another hangar that is the same command that does nothing but v-22's. Thats an amazing aircraft up close, its pretty damn big really cool to see it fly.

Here are some pics

Ch-53e

ah-1z

uh-1y

h-46

h-3

These are used as Search and rescue and they have some presidential ones. We used to have nixons old backup presidential h-3

H-60r

This is a picture of a bird from a command on our base.

The h-60 foxtrot looks like the romeo just some slight variations. THe 60 sierra looks like a black hawk but thats where the similarity ends.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
Hell yeah.

WE have h3's, ah-1z, uh-1y, ah-1w, ch-53e, h-46, h-60s, h-60r and we are getting ready to get some h-60f. Amazing helicopters. I love watching the 53 take off, its the size of a small house and its insane to see it just lift off the ground like its nothing. We also have another hangar that is the same command that does nothing but v-22's. Thats an amazing aircraft up close, its pretty damn big really cool to see it fly.
Wow that is soo cool

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
325 Posts
Last week 80deg
This week 30deg

One of the few place that you have to use the heater in the morning and the air conditioner in the afternoon or vise versa.
Will Rogers once quoted, "If you don't like the weather in Oklahoma, wait a minute and it'll change."

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
481 Posts
Over a foot of snow fell yesterday/last night with another 4 inches expected tonight. The Lake Effect Machine is officially on. :mad: Oh yeah the temps are in the teens too.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
We are supposed to be getting 1" - 1 1/2" of rain tomorrow. No big deal right, wrong, they have posted flash flood watches.... :weird:
Silly west coasters.... :laugh:
All day at work all anyone could talk about was.... " when is the rain coming??? " :weird:

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's raining all day in my city. According to the weather forecast, this will drag on for another two weeks. It’s very desirable that it was already warm, because it’s very boring to sit at home.

·
Registered
2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4.2
275 Posts
Only 73° and sunny here .
Forecast to be 70 - 80° for the next couple weeks . :D

21 - 36 of 36 Posts