Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2004 buick rainier
210 Posts
Hows the weather where you are at?
60ish and rain till Sunday, rain and snow after that.
Yeccchhh.
After all the work I did on detailing the truck, to have to drive it through the salt and slush breaks my heart...:( ... in spite of the idea that the all-wheel drive and winter drivability is a big reason I got it.

Of course I found myself enjoying that it would go anywhere I pointed it, last year, and the wife going "Gee, Hon do you think we can make it through the....... Ooooh, nice".... Still, makes that first detail of sping that much more work.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
Rain, heavy on and off, lightning and thunder, forcasted high winds later in the day. Good day for a glass of brandy and a fire. :)

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
50-60's here.. raining on and off.. snow tonite...

and first snow fall i stay off the road... it seems that no matter how long half the people out on the road have lived in chicago.. they dont know how to drive in snow... or rain for that matter... and some of them even sunny and dry...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
286 Posts
High 40's here, talking freezing rain and snow tonight and for what seems like the next three months. Looking forward to the first winter with the TB though, can't wait to see what she can go through.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
Low 60's here right now, foggy this morning w/ some overnight rain. Forecast calls for temps down to 20's at night Tuesday :( ....BRRRRR.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
34 Posts
OMG, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. I live In Buffalo, NY and it's 63 degrees, sun is SHININ in the middle of November. Normally we're buried up to our waist in the white stuff by now... Snowed for about 1 hr last week, scared the crap outta me cause I still had my 22's on. Took'em off the next day, and it's been beautiful ever since...Just my luck!!:duh:

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
I am in Canada, on the Bay of Fundy. It's been raining for 6 months (seems like). Currently rain and 17c (about 65F). The temp has been great, only 1 or 2 days of overnight frost and warm by moon ----- and then it rains, and rains some more ------ sick of it.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Actually under a tornado watch!!!!!!:ugh: was close to 70 today and showery

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
41 Posts
Right now in balmy Pittsburgh it is 29* and SNOWING!! I get to drive home to DE tomorrow morning in a snow storm....oh yeh in a ford van....:duh::duh::hissy:
It's falling into the lower 20's now and snowing pretty nicely. I'm so happy we're getting a winter worth having 4x4 :woot: Our Thanksgiving trip is going to be great, especially since our new WeatherTech window deflectors will be here tommorow!:woohoo: I love snow... Gotta love Pittsburgh, the Steelers, and the weather.

My2Cents,

JD:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
352 Posts
82 today 10% humidity. Tonight will get down to a chilly 56....BRRRRRRRRRR:dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts