Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be purchasing an itake for my envoy soon and wanted to know which one people perfer and which one sounds the best....i've been waiting on jettstream to make one but i want one soon. I love the sound on a good deep intake noise...So please help me choose which one i will be purchasing....I do like the way the weapon r looks but not sure how it performs/sounds...I had a k&n on my silverado z-71 and that sounded awesome.:undecided

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
Ah yes... Weapon R... Makers of fine license plate brackets and washer fluid nozzle LEDs...

I can't imagine the writers laughing as they wrote this:

The Secret Weapon Intake was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine. The concept is to create two different air velocity profiles, one traveling at higher speeds than the other. This technology increases air volume and speed to the engine, which naturally feeds the engine 3x more air than the conventional air intake system.
I would definately take an oiled foam filter over an oiled gauze filter, but man... "weapon R"...

Mike

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
if you want that deep intake noise make sure that it connects right to the throttle body, so that removes the air resonator.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:laugh:
Ah yes... Weapon R... Makers of fine license plate brackets and washer fluid nozzle LEDs...

I can't imagine the writers laughing as they wrote this:

I would definately take an oiled foam filter over an oiled gauze filter, but man... "weapon R"...

Mike
thats pretty funny...I didn't read the description at all....truthfully i was just looking for sound response and PRICE...lol yea i figured i'd just go with another K&N....Thanks for yalls input

1 - 6 of 6 Posts