Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
259 Posts
the lights in the running board is mod even the running board too i changed it

·
Registered
2002 trailblazer_ls
88 Posts
guys why do you need load equalizers on these eagle eyes LED tails? isn't that what that large brown/red box is for?

the seller of these tails told me that the box is a resistor to prevent hyperflashing.

so basically these tails hyperflash straight out of the box?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm currently working on a Stock Lens LED Mod...........

If anybody is interested, I've started an LED mod using a stock TB lens about 3 weeks ago and posted the start up....................

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=42882

I'm just now back from vacation and started the project up again. Had some electrical issues :bonk: that are now fully resolved and have been taking pics as I go on the junk yard lens I've been using as a trial and error part. Complete list of tools and materials will also be available. Hope to have it totally complete within a couple of weeks for an "ARTICLE" post. This will be an easy weekend project !

Stay tuned if your interested.................

·
Registered
186 Posts
More electrical problems

Bench testing went great, but what worked on the bench doesn't work on the vehicle. That damm circut board does something to the current flow that I've yet to figure out :bonk::bonk:.............I'm not giving up......it will just take a little longer to figure out.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts