Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was going to do cleaning on the weekend and was curious , how you guys wax and not get any on the side molding or rear molding etc ....i was going to use my 10" orbital polisher and it seems it might be inpossible to not touch and modint etc ....

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
111 Posts
hey. if you're not comfortable using the orbital right up beside the trims, just go as close as you feel comfortable going. then do the edges by hand. If you're using the orbital right it will take some time by hand to get a good match up. Also you should be able to get pretty close to the molding, just don't use to much polish/max at a time. Most people use way to much!

Speaking of doing it I probably should get out and do mine soon. My family owns one of the largest detail products distributors in the country, so i have no excuse for my truck looking as bad as she does right now

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
hey. if you're not comfortable using the orbital right up beside the trims, just go as close as you feel comfortable going. then do the edges by hand. If you're using the orbital right it will take some time by hand to get a good match up. Also you should be able to get pretty close to the molding, just don't use to much polish/max at a time. Most people use way to much!

Speaking of doing it I probably should get out and do mine soon. My family owns one of the largest detail products distributors in the country, so i have no excuse for my truck looking as bad as she does right now
hmmm, you should talk them into supporting the Trailvoy crew with some wax and polishes. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts