Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone found a solution to the water leaking onto the top of the ignition coils besides replacing the plastic strip...I am still getting that leak, i wanted to do an envoy engine cover anyway and this would help my issue, has anyone heard of envoy engine cover kinda like the tbss'...

let me know...
thanks

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
Im under the impression the replacement rubber strip is somehow- and improved part #..

did you replace with the same part # as the old?

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
has anyone found a solution to the water leaking onto the top of the ignition coils besides replacing the plastic strip...I am still getting that leak, i wanted to do an envoy engine cover anyway and this would help my issue, has anyone heard of envoy engine cover kinda like the tbss'...

let me know...
thanks
To answer the SS engine cover question .... yes it can be modified slightly to fit on the I6. I did see a picture of a member that did it to his Trailblazer. Not sure if it would solve the water on the coil problem :undecided

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To answer the SS engine cover question .... yes it can be modified slightly to fit on the I6. I did see a picture of a member that did it to his Trailblazer. Not sure if it would solve the water on the coil problem :undecided
do you have a link to the trailblazer with the ss cover?...let me know...i think it would work...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts