Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what I need to do to stop water from blowing out of my vents when AC is on. The majority of the water from the AC is coming out of the passenger floor vents. Is there a vent hose somewhere that I can unclog or valve not working somewhere? What arae of the vehicle do I look at?, any panels to take off?

thank you.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
125 Posts
Try this

Look under the hood where the heater hoses and air conditioner lines enter the ventilation system. You'll also see a short little rubber hose with a 90 degree bend in it hanging down that just stops after 2 or 3 inches. This is where the water should drain from the AC. Check it make sure it's not plugged.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I found the small hose, a lot of water came our of it when i took the hose off and pushed on a small circular rubber piece. I had it clog before when i first bought it, then then the dealer ship unclogged it. But shortly after they unclogged it the fan motor went. Is there an easy way to check the fan motor to make sure it did not get damaged this time and maybe do some maintenance to it? where is the fan motor located? also is there any other spots I can check to make sure there is no water sitting besides my floor I have been trying to dry?

:thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts