Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 that I bought from used car dealer it has 32000 miles is the warranty still active and if so how do I go about getting something done? I have a code I think p0445 or something close to it. It a evap solenoid when I looked it up...

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Depends

I believe the car has to be gm certified to have things covered under the warranty. If it is the dealer should have explained it to you.

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_lt
5,240 Posts
If it's under 36K miles and 36 months it's still under warranty. Just contact your nearest Chevy dealer and make an appointment to take it in.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
If it's under 36K miles and 36 months it's still under warranty. Just contact your nearest Chevy dealer and make an appointment to take it in.
I didn't think the original warranty was transferable to a 2nd or 3rd owner....maybe I'm mistaken......:undecided

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_lt
5,240 Posts
I didn't think the original warranty was transferable to a 2nd or 3rd owner....maybe I'm mistaken......:undecided
No transfer. It's under factory "bumper to bumper" warranty for 36 K miles or 36 months from it's "in service" date, which ever comes first. Regardless of who owns it. I bought mine with 17K miles on it and took it into the same dealer for warranty claims that the original owner bought it from. They just reminded me to decide on purchasing the GMPP before it reached 36K miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts