Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Lol. And Happy Birthday, Bill. Your knowledge has so much value, people constantly get you to say it over and over again. Thanks for all of the contributions. Check is in the mail.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Happy Birthday Bill!

May03Lt, I was concerned you were actually being serious and was gonna rip you a new one, been around too long to ask that type of question without searching man!!:x:bonk:

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts

Happy B-day Bill, thanks for everything you've done/do here.

Also, I don't really want to get a lift.:cool:
:rotfl:

Oh God, I almost thought this was serious until I saw who posted it.:nono::rotfl: Very nice comrade.:tiphat

But yes, Happy Birthday Bill. Thank You for being one of the biggest wealths of knowledge on TrailVoy and for taking the endless/tireless/thanksless job of helping anwser noob questions.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
970 Posts
on behalf of the michigan crew...happy birthday!

yes i know here it is already saturday,but where you are...its still friday!

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Happy birthday bill!! :tiphat

I got hung up on the thread title too, and expected to see some serious flaming going on. Nice surprise post! :laugh:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,063 Posts
Happy birthday Bill!! Thanks for your dedication to the platform, I've learnt a lot just reading your posts. :hail:

Matt

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
THANKS everybody for the kind words. Sorry I took last night off and didn't see this thread, but as I was at the backyard grill doing dinner, who walks around the edge of the garage but MY DAUGHTER and her new BF. They had just DRIVEN 20 hours from Portland to come down to San Diego and surprise (no, ASTONISH) me! :eek:

I got weepy. :cry:

To make sure I didn't go out to the desert was my wife's job. A half-dozen people were in on it, and nobody slipped. I haven't been surprised like this in 20 years. Amazing....... :thumbsup:

So I have a short time to check trailvoy and offroadtb, then we're going out for touristy things like mini-golf. And they have to leave Sunday morning at dawn to go home. Un-frickin-believeable.

Oh, once anybody utters the magic words: "I want a lift", they can't be retracted. When you least expect it, you'll go out in the morning and suddenly find yourself sitting 8" higher than you were the day before. Wait for it. ;)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
On behalf of the Northeast Chapter and a few of us lifted guys around my way...

Happy Birthday Roadie!!

:tiphat

I know I appretiate all the help during my lifting experience, thanks again!

Now enjoy your time with your family, and don't worry about us, we'll try not to burn down the site while you're gone! :excited:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,044 Posts
Happy birthday roadie! Give your daughter's car a tune-up for the ride back. ;-). 20 hours, yikes!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts