Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone im new to the group. i have a 05 trailblazer and would like to do the front bumper conversion to an ss bumper. ive seen some people have done this on here and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a parts list oif what is needed to do the conversion? and wheres a good place to buy the parts ?

also will stock ss rims fit my trailblazer?

thanks for the help
jamie:confused:

·
East Canada Chapter
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
404 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

For the front ss conversion you'll need an SS bumper (try ebay or craigslist for best prices) The rest of the things try calling up local wreckers and see if they have any of the parts. Otherwise Parts4chevys.com prices are pretty good. Here what you'll need in addition to the bumper cover...

15135189 Fascia grille inserts
15135190 Fascia grille inserts
15135187 Fascia air intake inserts
15135188 Fascia air intake inserts
15135191 Fascia center grille insert
19120214 Fascia spacer
21994090 Fascia braces
21994091 Fascia braces

:crazy:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
and, in addition... the stock SS wheels will fit, as will any other rim with a 6x127/6x5 lug pattern, but anything over 22 inches(depending on the tire size and suspension setup) will cause rubbing issues.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
38 Posts
Seems like a pricey project - I wouldn't recommend it. Don't have the engine that counts - I am in the same boat as you :(

·
Registered
2006 chevy
666 Posts
This question, along with the front bumper conversion have been spoken on many times by using the search button you will find lots of results on this.

How about throwing on a ss rear bumper on a regular TB, any mods required for that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts