Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got an 07 trailblazer with a factory moonroof/sunroof,whatever u call it.i wanna add a flipdown monitor but not sure if its possible with having a sunroof.how do i brace it up there? if its even possible

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
I am not sure if its possible since the sunroof goes in between roof and headliner when its opened and you wouldnt be able to add bracing behind the opening...

unless the bracing is really thin and it doesnt interfere with the sunroof :undecided

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
695 Posts
My conclusion was that the screen would be too far back to be comfortable for the kids, the bracing would be a problem and it would interfere with the view out the rear view mirror. I decided to go with headrest monitors and haven't regretted it.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
17 Posts
I also have an 07 TB w/sunroof and want to get a DVD player. Here is what the factory DVD looks like in a TB with sunroof. The unit is smaller, and the headliner slopes down a little bit to give clearance to the sunroof. So to me this means that I would have to get a new headliner along with the DVD player (which also has replacement dome lights).

I dunno...it may be easier to go aftermarket headrest screens, as many people have suggested....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.