Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since rock sliders are an appearance item, I guessed this is the place to post up about a neat gadget my daughter got me for my birthday. One problem with HiLift jacks is that they can lift one wheel at a time, from the side of the vehicle, in case you're stuck or high-centered. But that's inefficient. When you have jackable rock sliders capable of carrying half the weight of the vehicle, you could put the HiLift on them, but they tend to slip. (Don't try this with normal tube steps).

So Wabfab (http://wabfab.org/ not .com) makes this neat little adapter to bolt onto your HiLift. Yes, I know almost nobody here will need one. So AlekG, the only other guy with rock sliders: the Roadie goes :raspberry :D Teebes, you've got a HiLift - time for the rock sliders soon? :cool:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,055 Posts
So Wabfab (http://wabfab.org/ not .com) makes this neat little adapter to bolt onto your HiLift. Yes, I know almost nobody here will need one. So AlekG, the only other guy with rock sliders: the Roadie goes :raspberry :D Teebes, you've got a HiLift - time for the rock sliders soon? :cool:
Looks like I will have to get one soon and powder coat it blue to match my 48" jack, which is also blue, to match my vehicle of course :cool: :raspberry :cool:

Seriously though, looks like WabFab has a great policy when shipping to Canada, thanks for the tip. Looks like they have some other items that may fall into place with my plans :D :x :D

AG

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,292 Posts
You better put an exo on that thing don't want to dent the door!:D ...kids won't let me take the factory running boards off:ugh:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Geez....y'all sure do make catching up hard to do. Actually, come to think of it, I'll never be able to catch up, but one day I hope to at least place. Honorable mention maybe?!?!? Anyways, I love what y'all do and I think a Trailvoy offroad section is long overdue.

Still stuck in the dark ages......

LawBlazer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts