Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
thanks jimmy i will let everyone know; and congrats on the 5000 posts:thumbsup:
Yeah, I just said that to Joe yesterday... I think it's pathetic that I am just now reaching 5K when I was the first user on the site to reach 2k posts.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just so you guys know, I tried to make this work, but the software limitations are making it very difficult to do. The alternative is not something that I willing to do because it will cause me way more headaches than it is worth.

Please tell your VP's and Reps that I do plan to do something about this, but I have to depend on some developer to create a MOD for me for FREE, and that isn't too likely to happen right away, but I threw my hat in the ring.

I am sorry that I keep saying that I am working on it and then nothing ever happens. I do work on it, but it happens all to much that I get sidetracked or come to a point where I can't make it work.

Hang in there!

Hey Jimmy,
I know you have a million things going on....when I originally threw this one up I was just asking....I believe all the VP's & Reps are pretty happy with the bright red signature line. If something was to happen then that's even better. If not, that's cool too. I do appreciate all your efforts regardless of what anyone else says.

BTW congrats on your 5k post, I'm due to catch you probably around December......Not too bad for a little more than a year huh?? :raspberry:crackup:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts