Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the VP's & State Reps have titles under their Screen Names to help them be seen or recognized by other members? or to make them more noticable to other members in their respective States, this may help in directing some chapter questions their way and help them become more involved in their respective chapters.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Will the VP's & State Reps have titles under their Screen Names to help them be seen or recognized by other members? or to make them more noticable to other members in their respective States, this may help in directing some chapter questions their way and help them become more involved in their respective chapters.
I don't know. If you knew what the software restrictions on a request like that, you would say no right away. I have to see what I can pull off. I may be able to replace their user title like I did with yours, but I don't know if I want to have to do that for so many individual members manually.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I don't know. If you knew what the software restrictions on a request like that, you would say no right away. I have to see what I can pull off. I may be able to replace their user title like I did with yours, but I don't know if I want to have to do that for so many individual members manually.
maybe we could suggest that those members includ that as the first line in the sig:undecided; it will be down at the bottom just not up at the top

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
maybe we could suggest that those members includ that as the first line in the sig:undecided; it will be down at the bottom just not up at the top
Darn! I was thinking about this same idea earlier today, but you beat me to it....now I have to think of something else so I can relax for the rest of the year :p

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
so lets do this, until jimmy can figure's out something lets have our state reps and VP's put their title's in their signature. the only thing is we need to make sure every one does it all the same way.

examples

Midwest Chapter VP

Midwest Chapter Ill Rep

agreed ???

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
so lets do this, until jimmy can figure's out something lets have our state reps and VP's put their title's in their signature. the only thing is we need to make sure every one does it all the same way.

examples

Midwest Chapter VP

Midwest Chapter Ill Rep

agreed ???
I am going to work on this over the weekend. As for the signatures, that is still a good idea. I would spell everything out though if it were me. Just a suggestion :m2:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
PM's sent to my guys

(since the titles are still in the working, I'd like to have all of you recognized, so for now lets do this, in your signature's put,

Midwest Chapter V.P.

Midwest Charter ILL Rep

Midwest Chapter OH Rep
and so on and so on.

I just want to ask everyone to do it the same way, first letters cap's, abbreviate state in cap's. in bold and red.
cool?)

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM's sent to my guys

(since the titles are still in the working, I'd like to have all of you recognized, so for now lets do this, in your signature's put,

Midwest Chapter V.P.

Midwest Charter ILL Rep

Midwest Chapter OH Rep
and so on and so on.

I just want to ask everyone to do it the same way, first letters cap's, abbreviate state in cap's. in bold and red.
cool?)

Looks good Ed....I'm going to paste your message to my guys and get them to run with it. If Y'all change the Headers on their Avatars later that will work too.....That may look a little more Official, but The Red does Stand out!!

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Looks good Ed....I'm going to paste your message to my guys and get them to run with it. If Y'all change the Headers on their Avatars later that will work too.....That may look a little more Official, but The Red does Stand out!!
yes it does, my guys said great idea (kevin) except for sam, he said don't tell you, you might get a big head...:dielaugh:

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Just so you guys know, I tried to make this work, but the software limitations are making it very difficult to do. The alternative is not something that I willing to do because it will cause me way more headaches than it is worth.

Please tell your VP's and Reps that I do plan to do something about this, but I have to depend on some developer to create a MOD for me for FREE, and that isn't too likely to happen right away, but I threw my hat in the ring.

I am sorry that I keep saying that I am working on it and then nothing ever happens. I do work on it, but it happens all to much that I get sidetracked or come to a point where I can't make it work.

Hang in there!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts