Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the Viper 5901 in my 06 TB LS, and i cant seem to get the remotes to pair with the system. I've checked and double checked all of my connections. I followed the Step-by-Step Viper 5901 Remote Starter & Alarm Installation Guide by awer25, and my connections are identical. I put the remote in pair mode, turn my key to run, push the valet switch, release it, and hold. Nothing happens. I'm beginning to think its either a bad antenna or antenna wire harness. Any help would be greatly appreciated...:suicide:

·
Registered
2003 gmc other
1 Posts
Did you figure this out? I am having the same issue, only my viper 5901 was installed and working prior to having this issue. My one way remote stopped working, replaced the battery and it would work once. Then i had to remove the battery to reset the fob then it'd work again. I bought a brand new 2 way but now I can't get the viper module to go into pairing mode.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
I had a similar problem in my s10. When I took it in to an installer he told me and set up for me a negative ground and I never had an issue after

1 - 3 of 3 Posts