1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Dears,

I have TB 2007 2 WD.

I got vibration in my car when it is cold when I am on Gear D, after driving for 15-30 minutes the vibration goes, I were not getting vibration when I am on P or R or N
service center said that this is coz of bad engine mounts, the replaced my engine with ACDelco TB engine mount...

After this, the vibration of D Drive when the car is cold was gone, but I stuck in deep vibration when I am on P and N and D and R...

So now I am having continues vibration, what could the reason?
Do you think the normal acdelco engine mounts are okay for TB 4 WD, but not for my TB 2 WD?

What do you think the solution is?

Thanks

·
Registered
2006 saab 9_7x
450 Posts
I would do a cleaning of the throttle body first. There are good write-ups of the procedure here and on YouTube.
If that doesn't solve the problem, then we can move on to other remedies, like plugs and coils. Getting someone to read the codes, if any, would also be a great help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and Thanks for your reply.

I did cleaning the throttle but nothing changed, and I did computer checkup, I found no errors.

Actually I forget to add! when RPM is between 700 - 500 I can feel the vibration, once RPM is greater than 700 RPM I feel no vibration... Do you think this mention for something?

What plugs and coils do you think I have to look at it?

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,239 Posts
With a vibration at low RPMs, I would question if the shop actually used AC Delco mounts. I believe those were the OEM parts used. A vibration without a fault code being set usually means motor mounts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With a vibration at low RPMs, I would question if the shop actually used AC Delco mounts. I believe those were the OEM parts used. A vibration without a fault code being set usually means motor mounts.
Yes the motors mounts are installed newly, and it is AC Delco, so what do you suggest me to do?

Thanks alot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts