Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a summit white 2008 TB 6cyl. Just bought in April 2008. The only things I have done to it was a bug guard, triple pinstripping with the trailblazer word and with mountain and bow tie emblem. I also have wax it 3 times with zymol paste. It is never dirty never. My wife drives the TB. I drive a black hyundai. We live in florida. The reason for vette man. I have 90 ZRI.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a summit white 2008 TB 6cyl. Just bought in April 2008. The only things I have done to it was a bug guard, triple pinstripping with the trailblazer word and with mountain and bow tie emblem. I also have wax it 3 times with zymol paste. It is never dirty never. My wife drives the TB. I drive a black hyundai. We live in florida. The reason for vette man. I have 90 ZRI.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
i had a 92 about 10 years ago,,i loved it but i kept blowing half-shafts out,,,,not the cars fault,,i was young and drove it like a idiot:duh::duh:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
On behalf of the Southeast Chapter and the rest of the state of Florida, welcome aboard!

My dad lives in Port St Lucie, I was actually down there 2 weeks ago. Lots of vettes around down there. Good little town. We just had our first Florida meet in Tampa about 4 weeks ago. If you're interested, I will keep you informed of our future plans.

Until then, enjoy your stay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.