Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been doing some local work to get my skillz up before I take the plunge. I'm fully confident in my work and what I've done will pay my fees. So everyone line up, it's almost your turn.

Here's some of my latest.

Black with clear corners

Clear corners only

My personal lights

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
looks good:thumbsup: do you have a pic of what the seam looks like after youve put them back together?

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
looks really good:thumbsup:i hope ya make some good money doin them:thumbsup:,,,may i offer some advice??,,sand smooth the seem then hit it with a flat black paint,,,it shouldnt take ya that much more time and it will give them a fantastic finishing touch,,you wont even be able to tell you had them apart.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought about that, but 100% silicone is not paintable. I picked up a tube of black silicone that I'll use for the outer and clear for the inner. Of course, I wonj't have to worry about it on the 06+ LT's, other GMT360 models and other lights in general.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
You should also consider just selling the clear corners for those who insist on painting themselves. I'm eventually going to do mine, and will definitely want to do clear corners

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.