Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got the opputunity to meet Chris and Kirk, who are the two top notch guys that are bringing everyone the Vector Tune for the Trailblazer SS. All I can say is that you will need someone to smack the smile off your face when you drive your tuned TB SS. The truck is noticeably faster in every gear. Crisp and firm shifts every time. No more lag between the 1-2 shift when the factory tune normally pulls timing to reduce power. 1st gear is an animal, and 2nd and 3rd just pull harder and harder. Drive down the road at 40mph and punch it….:D 1st gear down shift throws you into your seat and the engine races up to its new 6800-6900rpm shift point (the tach cant even keep up). By the time you look down, your are already well over 70mph. There is really no way to explain how hard it pulls in 2nd and 3rd compared to stock. This is one thing everyone has to experience for themselves. WOT is not the only imporovments made here. The part throttle response is 10 times better. You no longer have to get into the throttle hard to accelerate from 30-50. The low RPM gains are huge, and the chassis dyno results speak for themselves. I will tell you that this is an excellent tune, and there is no way you can beat it for $400. Chris and Kirk spent weeks perfecting it to bring everyone the best performing reliable tune you can possibly buy. Myself and the crew here at ET Performance proudly stand by their work.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
349 Posts
Fishhunter911 said:
Probably mine !!!:x :crazy:
Uh-Oh!... What you watch on your DVD player doesn't end up on your computer in any way does it?? :laugh:

Hey... when I did a spell check of this post, it asked if I wanted to replace "Fishhunter911" with "Fishnet." :rotfl: My puter knows way to much about you Joe!!

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
Z06 Tom said:
Uh-Oh!... What you watch on your DVD player doesn't end up on your computer in any way does it?? :laugh:

Hey... when I did a spell check of this post, it asked if I wanted to replace "Fishhunter911" with "Fishnet." :rotfl: My puter knows way to much about you Joe!!

:dielaugh: Oh man that is to funny, and no I earased the content!!!:crazy:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
349 Posts
That's some good stuff right there!! :rotfl:

As long as it doesn't say, "Stop Touching Me Like That!!" :laugh:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
318 Posts
Z06 Tom said:
Me too, third in line... Wonder who's computer I'll get?
If you're third, that means I'm getting yours!

Can Chris really program whatever clever saying you want into the startup of the DIC? Can it scroll text? I've always loved this bumper sticker: "Get in, Sit down, Shut up, Hang on!" If it can't scroll how many letters/spaces can we use?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts