Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So! Umm Ya Someone got into my car last night at my dads and took my ipod fm transmitter, my spare wallet that I brought this week to my dads to buy some really nice subs and some really expensive cologne:x:mad::hissy:

In the spare wallet was a bunch of cash couple hundo in gift cards to best buy and some gift cards to chipolte, chilis, Coldstone, jamba juice and a ton more.

So either someone is tracking me and following me or I'm just full of "luck" . Also my dads house is in a culdesac (sp?). My Question is.... What is the best alarm out there that has EVERYTHING!!! I don't care how much it will cost. This is just ridiculous

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
probably best to call ADT to get an estimate... they do everything even up to video security.. usly best for small at home applications..

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
That sucks man!

Best alarm would probably be any one as long as it's installed correctly with battery back-up, glass breakage and tilt sensor, extra horn inside the truck and outside. Also, try and keep stuff thats easy to grab out of the truck like your ipod and money:m2:

Hope they catch 'em:hissy:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
Damn bud,,you have terrible luck!,,hope they catch them

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow that sucks well at least this sounds like a different guy who what messing with your truck before. is this with your Denali? how did they get in?
Yep, its a different guy. It is with the Envoy. As for how they got in, Were not exactly sure. I'm almost positive I locked the car last night too. Plus I was out cruisin around 2:30 AM so It happened after that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Damn bud,,you have terrible luck!,,hope they catch them
No - that is just being plain retarded - NEVER LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR CAR!!!

I was ALWAYS on my little bro's ass about leaving his wallet and checkbook in his car... guess what happened????

I feel you though - it sucks you can't leave YOUR stuff in YOUR car... but there will always be thieving opportunists.

Hope the thief gets caught... and gets an ass beating!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
182 Posts
I hate theives and it looks like you lost a pretty good bit. If someone was to break in my car all they would get is a pair of sunglasses, support ASPCA bracelet, and a few cd's. Wouldnt b worth it.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
I hate theives and it looks like you lost a pretty good bit. If someone was to break in my car all they would get is a pair of sunglasses, support ASPCA bracelet, and a few cd's. Wouldnt b worth it.
if they broke in mine all the would get is some CD's, a cheapo radar detector, and a round hole in there leg and/or arm the size of a 30/30...

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Yep, its a different guy. It is with the Envoy. As for how they got in, Were not exactly sure. I'm almost positive I locked the car last night too. Plus I was out cruisin around 2:30 AM so It happened after that.
double check that all the doors lock with the remote or power door lock switch, i remember a thread where after a break in, the owner found that one of the rear doors didnt lock (bad lock solenoid iirc)

cant have nothing nice anymore:ugh:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have been trying to get my dad to get (his own car) an alarm. Before the keying happened I mentioned an alarm, he shrugged it off. after the keying, I asked him, he said we will see.
after the tire slicing, I asked him. We went looking for one but he refused to get one. and finally after this happened, I ask and he just ignores it and goes on to another subject. :hissy::x
Whatever, Maybe he will learn the next time it happens. or maybe not.:suicide:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
I have been trying to get my dad to get (his own car) an alarm. Before the keying happened I mentioned an alarm, he shrugged it off. after the keying, I asked him, he said we will see.
after the tire slicing, I asked him. We went looking for one but he refused to get one. and finally after this happened, I ask and he just ignores it and goes on to another subject. :hissy::x
Whatever, Maybe he will learn the next time it happens. or maybe not.:suicide:
4th time the charm :nono:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
161 Posts
alarms are useless unless they have a paging feature!

unless there is a way for your car to alert you (thru pager) the thief and everyone else will just ignore the alarm.

The police will not catch them, i have heard of cases where poeple have caught the thief and the police wouldn't do anything "were too busy to deal with petty theft":mad:

I really think we, as a country are way to soft on crime. there is no deterent.

If your alarm has a pager and lets you know its being broken into at least you have a chance to show that thief the business end of a bat!

or just leave your doors unlocked (so they won't break window) and nothing in your car.:rolleyes:

Ive been thinking for years it would be cool to isolate all the electonics and wire a tazer into the body so when they touch your car they get a good shock! :thumbsup:(very impractical and illegal!) why is it illegal to protect your own property?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ive been thinking for years it would be cool to isolate all the electonics and wire a tazer into the body so when they touch your car they get a good shock! :thumbsup:(very impractical and illegal!) why is it illegal to protect your own property?
lol that would be great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts