Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
18 Posts
There's a better place to go than here. Too bad they have the link banned here. That's not going to keep people from leaving this wasteland. :duh:

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_sle
15 Posts
Well, the first post for the new year....
I've been very impressed with the knowledge base of this site. I just bought my 07 Envoy in October, and the information here will be invaluable to keeping it running. I'm one of the oddballs that believe an automobile is an expense, not an asset, but I want my vehicles to be reliable and comfortable. I expect to run my Envoy for many more years, and this site will help me do that.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
26 Posts
Value Beyond Dollars

Value is not always in terms of money. This site has great value in terms of education, helpfulness, and promoting the value of rebuilding, fixing up, and extending the life of TrailBlazers. The brotherhood of people linked by a common interest in Trailblazers is very important. In our throw away society it makes no sense to spend $48,000+ on a new one, when you have a perfectly good SUV that looks similar and is probably built better.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
414 Posts
The value is just the information contained in it. The people that filled it are all gone, mostly moved over to the Nation of GMT to escape the BS of VerticalScope and their money making machine. Real people, no bots or empty threads.
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=gmt+nation

I will likely get banned soon for just mentioning it. We don't do that over there. In fact, we even use TrailVoy as an archive and often reference it.

see ya!

61 - 66 of 66 Posts