Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have got my truck back from the transmission shop with my coupl upgrades(corvette servo,490 boost valve) i also have a pcmforless tune with #2 shift and 89octane. when i go slow it shift pretty firm almost two firm for my liking's but with all the new parts i really feel a diffrents. it seem firmer, faster shifts, and pick up quicker even with my 32' swampers.

now i am worryed about my rear end seeing how i only have 3.42 gears. should this be a problem.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
118 Posts
well i have got my truck back from the transmission shop with my coupl upgrades(corvette servo,490 boost valve) i also have a pcmforless tune with #2 shift and 89octane. when i go slow it shift pretty firm almost two firm for my liking's but with all the new parts i really feel a diffrents. it seem firmer, faster shifts, and pick up quicker even with my 32' swampers.

now i am worryed about my rear end seeing how i only have 3.42 gears. should this be a problem.
So you had yourr stock tranny moded??

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
I saw this title and immediatley thought a member had sprung for a boob job and conversion surgery for their other half. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my diff is it strong enough with the mods that i put in.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
130 Posts
Out Freakin Standing!!!!

Same as above I thought someone got a boob job :crackup::crackup::woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts