Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, first id like to say hi! about a week ago i bought my wife a 06 TB LS. She loves it mainly for the fact that it reminds her of the 06 silverodo her ex husband took. The only thing is both she and i really cant stand the (unusually small) side mirrors. She was wondering if i could find a set that was like the ones on the silverodo (due to size, and all the features ie blinkers - heat - motorized fold in). I see you can do most of that to the mirrors presently on there but havent seen anything about the size. Now don't get me wrong, i don't want scarlet (the TB) to become Dumbo however, there has got to be a way she can grow slightly bigger ears!?!? Iv spend countless hrs trying to find something and either I'm blind or just missing it... i don't see why not, the only thing i could imagine being an issue would be where it mounts to the door...Could anyone point me into the right direction??? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
I've never heard of anybody swapping mirrors with another style vehicle. Personally, I've never had a problem with the size of the mirrors, and I drive a Suburban/Tahoe 4 days a week at work.

I couldn't see them fitting, as the door moldings are probably different, but good luck with whatever you do. :thumbsup:

Oh, and welcome! :tiphat

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! i think one of the problems we are encountering is I have a 4runner and the mirrors are a decent size. using the silverodos mirrors is mirly as an example, i dont care what gets used, as long as it looks somewhat stock and fairly bigger...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts