Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first things first.. I KNOW I NEED A DROP hahaha if anyone wants to supply me with springs or $ for me to buy some please let me know! but at the moment the w7 and ZRs are BLOWN and those are at the top of my list for mods to be re-done.

there are a couple shots from the car wash after a midnight clay-wax session, driving to omaha on i-80 and from my driveway. enjoy

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
sexyy

*cough* -drop- *cough* :x

IMO only drop the rear...the front looks fine...actually...slam it :thumbsup:

love those rims btw :cool:

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Looks sharp!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
:iagree:

That rear looks really high.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt
28 Posts
Very nice man, very nice! Are those Accender tail lights or did you make the amber sections red?

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sexyy

*cough* -drop- *cough* :x

IMO only drop the rear...the front looks fine...actually...slam it :thumbsup:

love those rims btw :cool:
thanks man. first is a new jl 13w7 then new jl zr650s and then a 2/4 drop kit..

Looks sharp!!!!!!!:D
thank you! what do you use to clean your voy? in every pic its perfectly clean. i wish i had a darker color for that much depth

There's no way that rear is factory...there has to be a lift or something back there...that **** is highhhhhh, jesus christ lol. :eek:
hahaah nah it's 100% factory. i need to get my new subbox in there and itll drop it abit.
:iagree:

That rear looks really high.
tell me about it

Very nice man, very nice! Are those Accender tail lights or did you make the amber sections red?
thanks.. ascenders with rvinyl.com tail light red out kits on the white parts and rewired from the thread on here

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
i looove the look of your envoy.... i usually don't like the look of em, but great work so far. a drop would look sweet tho

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
thank you! what do you use to clean your voy? in every pic its perfectly clean. i wish i had a darker color for that much depth

/QUOTE]
Zymol Auto Bathe

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i looove the look of your envoy.... i usually don't like the look of em, but great work so far. a drop would look sweet tho
it's been alot of work haha.. i was lookin at your gallery. follow through with the SS photoshop, i like the redout cross bar idea.

Zymol Auto Bathe
the expensive stuff that's why! haha looks great though, i might have to splurge next time.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
425 Posts
nice clean look:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
very nice truck man, u should consider coming to the quad city meet in july would love to see the voy close up.we always get a good showing of envoys at are meets...once again nice work:drool

ps i can help ya drop the rear and its free
if i could get a job and save some money up i'd definitely be coming but for now im planning on coming to a meet in the future, once i have a drop and my system completed.

what is this free drop you speak of????????? telll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nice clean look:thumbsup:
that's what i am going for. not too flashy but noticeable while driving. and trust me it turns heads all the time when i'm driving. in rush hour traffic ill look over and see a car full of people and every single one is looking at my car. they don't know i'm looking though!:rotfl: i love it.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Looks so smooth and sexy!!!

My TB was the same way....way too high in the rear with springs only.....you gotta drop that thing Bro!!!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts