Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

Just letting you know I have 99% of all the pieces for the EXTERIOR LED KITS.

I will be starting a group buy, pricing coming soon.

I will add the 'complete' kits are not going to be cheap, but are 100% PLUG AND PLAY.

No CUTTING OR SPLICING of FACTORY wires for required load resistors, etc.

Cruise control will work!!! WE setup the account for plug-in lighting modules and will be selling them at rock-bottom prices to help everyone out!!

These will be worth the wait, and give people the flexibility for the 60smd super bright LED bulbs or the awesome looking jeTTT5tars "jet-stars".

More info coming soon!!

Kits will start with TBs, followed by Envoys, Rainiers, etc...

-Mike

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt_xl
35 Posts
Mike,

:woohoo:

With everything you have or going to have, do we just start sending our paychecks to you????:crackup:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
what involves a complete kit mike?? is it like 4-8 bulbs for reverse lights, turn signals, mirrors, etc... too, or just the 4 bulbs for the brake lights i have a 1SS so i will not be needed mirror lights.. will prices vary in that?? i know sorry so many questions... just a bit ansy :rotfl:

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what involves a complete kit mike?? is it like 4-8 bulbs for reverse lights, turn signals, mirrors, etc... too, or just the 4 bulbs for the brake lights i have a 1SS so i will not be needed mirror lights.. will prices vary in that?? i know sorry so many questions... just a bit ansy :rotfl:
Yes exactly, I will have individual parts for sale, including the lighting module and other 'goodies' I won't share just yet ;)

There will be a kit for your truck, which is the same as mine.

There are only 2 brake lights, so that kit is easy.

Turn signals get's hairy with 3SS and 1SS b/c of mirror lights.

Long story short it will easy to figure out when I'm done programming the site and pricing.

I plan on starting a group buy as early as next week. I will be producing the kits individually instead of loading up on products to push onto customers.

I'm going to load a video now---stand by :)

-Mike

·
2007 chevy
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Note: my car is jacked up in the front left since I'm working on some other projects...;)

And---Passenger tail light is tinted 'medium'.

And now a sneak peak of the rear brake and turns:

-Mike

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
That looks sick!! Is there pricing for just the rear back up lights yet??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts