Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today i stayed late for work to launch a new agriculture product for my boss...well i left around 5:30pm(rush hour...joy) well i'm going across the bridge and noticed the car infront of me swerve to the left...well...they swerved right before they hit the vehicle infront of them and i was behind them and couldn't really go anywhere but stop( it was either over teh barrier into the river, into the car beside me, or try to stop) i was only going 50km/h and i rear ended the truck infront of me....quite abit of damage to the front end....passanger side headlight is smashed, passanger side fender is bent and pushed backwards, grill is smashed, bumper cover is torn, hood is dented upwards, rad support is pushed back about 4" and the A/C lines are punctured...i'm going in on saturday to get my vehicle inspected but i'm not sure what the outcome will be...i'll post pics when i find my camera...but dang...what a way to end a 13 days stretch at work...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well..i'm not sure if it's a write off or not. now that i calmed down and went and looked at it, it's in rough shape. I'm glad the airbags didn't go off...but that's making me kinda wonder why they didn't

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i got it appraised yesterday....and they said they are going to repair everything on it. The adjuster said i'm basically goign to get a whole new front end for the truck and most likely the shop is going to repaint the entire truck aswell. so far my damages totaled $10,000

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another unlucky day!

Well...i phone ht shop today to try to get and SS bumper and grill out of this all...and a rental car...and the shop tells me my trailblazer didn't show up today. So i phone my insurance and they said it left the shop at 10am and it should be there shortly...well i tried back around 5pm and still a no show. So i go down to my insurance place and they tell me they "LOST" my truck. How can you lose a truck when all you need to do is tow it like 5 blocks to the bodyshop! i told them they have till 9am to find it. hopefully they find it becuase it's such a kick a$$ truck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.