Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
373 Posts
Hi there,

As in replies in threads? You can subscribe to a thread and then check them in your subscribe threads list.

Niall

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
340 Posts
I wonder how useful it could be to see ALL unanswered threads. There are going to be a lot of them. I see a reasonable question from 14 years ago. https://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=1046

I just use new posts figuring if I don't catch it someone else will or the OP will ask again if it is that important.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It depends

I frequent a astro/safari site that has the option to see all unanswered posts. I find it useful because I like to answer questions if I can. No one likes to be ignored; I can go to Wal-mart for that. If I don't see your question or you don't see my question, the odds are exactly 0 that we can help each other. It seems to be a mark of shame when a question is asked and there are 0 replies. So, as to how useful a "show all unanswered posts" would be; well it depends on why you are here. Just my :m2:

·
Administrator
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
373 Posts
Unfortunately, there isn't a specific function to bring ALL unanswered threads.
However, you can go into a certain section and click "replies" here:

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 2.47.17 PM.png

That should show you how many replies a certain thread has.

Ed

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
340 Posts
However, you can go into a certain section and click "replies" here:
COOL! :cool: There are about 2,200 unanswered posts in 2002 - 2009 TrailBlazer/Envoy Tech / General alone. That should keep us busy for a while. :dielaugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts